Provide janitorial and light maintenance support for St. Luke Catholic Church as part of the Maintenance Department. Reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and the Parish Manager in terms of overall responsibilities. Must be able to work weekends
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Set up rooms for various parish functions.
- Clean bathrooms, Narthex, and other areas, as assigned.
- Keep exterior of building clean of debris.
- Complete work orders for various cleaning and light repair items.
- Accomplish other responsibilities as assigned.
- Preferred working hours 11 - 7
Education, Training and Experience
1. High school degree preferred
2. Maintenance or janitorial experience
3. Equivalent combination of education and experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands include:
lifting tables (eg., eight-foot rectangular and five-foot round), chairs, and other items needed to set up facilities for group meetings and events;
snow removal, including shoveling snow and spreading salt;
landscaping work, including weeding, trimming bushes and trees, raking leaves, and sweeping walkways;
trash removal, including moving trash cans and emptying trash into outdoor dumpster; andability to kneel, bend, stand to perform maintenance tasks.
Send Resume or Reply to
317-259-4373, X 226