WhWhat are some ways that I can volunteer at St. Luke Catholic School?
There are several ways you can get involved at St. Luke Catholic School. Just a few of those opporutnities and a brief description of each are listed below.
- Cafeteria Server: Assist with serving lunch at least once a month.
- Playground: If you like the outdoors, this is for you! You're another set of adult eyes on the playground, 1 - 2 days per month.
- Office Parent: Assist the office staff with answering the phones, copying, taking messages, classroom deliveries, etc. once per month. Must be able to handle confidential matters.
- Boxtop for Education: Pick up box tops once a month from the school office, count them and bundle to turn in to the Chair.
- Picture Day: Assist the photographers with gathering/organizing the students. Half day committment.
- Bulletin Board: Decorate two school bulletin boards every other month.
- Nurse Volunteer: Fill in for Nurse Toni when she needs to be off. Nurse/doctor/EMT preferred.
In order to volunteer at St. Luke Catholic School, in any capacity, ie., volunteer at the front desk, cafeteria, classroom, field trips, etc. it is mandatory that all parents complete the Safe and Sacred Program, 'Protecting Children in the 21st Century,' and that we have an up to date background check on file. Both the course and the background check request can be accessed via the link below. We require the course to be retaken and a new background check completed every three years.
For any questions on voluneetinr at St. Luke Catholic School, please contact Kim Schmitz at email@example.com or 317 255-3912.